Cypress Nursery is a small family run business set in 1.5 acres in the heart of the black country. Hidden away from the outside world, it is like a little oasis tucked away. New customers are pleasantly surprised when they come in for the first time and love the "olde worlde" charm and the maize-like paths around the place.
The nursery has been in the family for three generations, formerly run by Monica Bennett, who was known all over the world for her geraniums. It is currently run by her son Bruce and his wife Anne.
- TREES, SHRUBS AND CLIMBERS
- HANGING BASKETS
- SEASONAL PLANTS
- STONEWARE, ORNAMENTS, GIFT VOUCHERS
- COMPOST, BARK, STONE, FERTILISERS,
- TURF, GRASS SEED
- FENCING AND TRELLIS
- GROW YOUR OWN FRUIT AND VEG
- CHRISTMAS TREES, WREATHS AND HOLLY BALLS